Parents have effortlessly done so much over the years for their children. They have always done everything for their children without expecting anything in return. We’ll have some 25th anniversary surprise ideas to make your parents feel special by planning something out of the box for them. One of the most important occasions in a couple’s life is their wedding anniversary- be it their 15th or 25th anniversary. Planning something exciting for them will help them relive those beautiful memories and years that they have spent with each other.
Every parent deserves to feel special and loved by their children during these special occasions. So, if you’re planning to make this 25th anniversary surprise special and memorable for your parents, follow the tips and ideas mentioned below and surprise them!
Do you want the celebration to be extravagant? And throw the most amazing 25th-anniversary surprise party for your parents? Click on the link mentioned below- their experts will help you plan your dream event!
There are a few things that must be kept in mind before organizing an event:
- Create a guest list: considering who you want to invite to this celebration is a very important step. By knowing the number of people one would understand the scale of the event. While making the guest list, one must always remember the people they love being around. Because without them there will be no actual celebration.
- Sending the invites: Always send the invites 2 months before the main day, so that people can mark the date and make necessary arrangements to be available on the main day. The invite must include all information like the day, date, and venue of the event along with the event flow.
- Budget: Before anything, one should have a clear mindset about the amount they are ready to spend. Without a proper budget in hand moving along with the planning has no point.
- Hiring an event planner- Hiring an event planner will take off the load from your shoulders. Not only will you get help planning the party, but the execution of the entire event will also be in their hands.
Want to know why event managers are so important today? Click on the link below
- Deciding the food menu-This also plays a very important role in planning a party. While deciding the food menu one should keep in mind what type of cuisine is liked by their parents so that you don’t end up keeping something they might not enjoy.
- Addition of a surprise element-After setting everything up, to make the celebration more grand one can always book a good band or a reputed singer. This will make the event even more enjoyable for the guest.
To sum up, every decision that is taken during the planning of an event like this must be taken keeping into consideration your parent’s liking and interests.
If you cannot afford an extravagant party for your parents, there is nothing to be worried about. We’ve got you covered with the most amazing idea for a low-budget family sit-down dinner!
- Create an atmosphere with decor- Depending on the number of family members, arrange tables and decorate the table with a beautiful floral arrangement for the main dinner. One can always go for a simple backdrop for cutting the cake and clicking pictures inside or outside the house.
- Adding a game: one must also think about the entertainment of the guests. Plan something simple and fun so that no one feels left out. A game can create a sense of togetherness and will liven things up at the party.
- Use the event to create something beautiful and memorable for the couple-When throwing a party at home with only family members, you can always do something fun. You can make a short funny film about your parents and their marriage and place a projector and show the video to everyone, or you can also ask everyone present in the family to prepare something for the couple. These small things will add magic to the celebration and a smile on your parents faces!
It may sound odd and weird when we think about donation and celebration. But there are some people who find happiness by helping others and if your parents are one of those people, then throwing a party at the NGEO with the kids around is all they need to mark this day!
- The first step would be to ask permission in the NGEO you would like to celebrate in. Try not to choose NGOs that are doing well and have enough funds, go for the small ones.
- Secondly, instead of donating money, go for things that the kids can use. Like clothes, footwear, toys, books, copies, etc
Take a cake and suitable food items and enjoy the blessings. Nothing else could compare to the happiness one would feel after spending a day at the orphanage with the kids!
Parents might not express this but they are desperately in need of a vacation. And what better occasion than their 25th anniversary surprise for planning an amazing trip for them? Because of their hectic schedule over the years, no parent has the time to go for a romantic and relaxing trip. Make the bookings and to make it extra special, call the hotel and ask them to arrange a special 25th anniversary surprise dinner for the couple so that they can relive their 20’s love again!
Creating a family wall in your house is a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Family trees must include pictures as well, as this adds a special effect to the tree. Adding a cute quote with it will also liven this whole gift up.
Buy these elegant glasses and etch the couples initials or names on the glassware. This is a very romantic and thoughtful gift. To add a little magic, gift your parents one of the finest wines and let them enjoy it.
On this anniversary Create a beautiful short movie for your parents. Add pictures from their wedding and pictures from now, showing their entire life story and the beautiful moments that they have spent with each other. At the end of the movie add a few clips of family members saying a few lines about the beautiful couple. Make it fun and exciting. One can always hire a professional for doing this. Customize the cd and the case for a more creative look.
There are times when we can’t think of a gift that both of them can use. In such cases, one must always go with individual gifts.
Source-| Etsy India
Get these beautiful leather customized coasters. They look classy and chic. This is a very sophisticated gift and will be a perfect anniversary gift for your mother.
Gifting wallets are very practical, almost everyone uses them, and when their name is engraved it just makes it even more special and adds a touch of uniqueness to it.
The best 25th-anniversary gift for your parents this year would be this beautiful savegame caravan. It has 5000 preloaded Hindi songs from legends like Lata Mangeshkar & Kishor Kumar. They come in different colors as well.
To find the best 25th-anniversary cake ideas, refer to our blog on – 10 Great 25th-anniversary surprise cake ideas. Click on the link mentioned below:
Planning a good anniversary for your parents will surely put a smile on their faces. These ideas mentioned above in the blog will give them a break from the daily struggles of life. Whether it’s their 15th or 25th anniversary surprise, milestones like these call for a celebration!